Last updated: November 5, 2020
(1) What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your
next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access our service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use
of user accounts.
– Third Party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third parties cookies to report usage statistics of our services, deliver advertisements on and through on our services, and so on.
(3) What are your choices regarding cookies?
(4) Where can your find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following thirdparty websites:
● AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
● Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/